How to create a "hidden" partition using the partman auto recipes?

Hello folks,

  As in subject - I need to create a formatted partition on the installation
drive which will not have a mountpoint using the auto recipes. I am building
a custom "distro" for my company which is supposed to automatically install
on the machine and we need such a hidden partition for machine recovery
purposes. I've built the custom cd without problems, preseeding works
wonderfully and the only problem is that single partition. Whenever the
partman gets to it it warns about the partition not having a mountpoint and
whether I want to go back to the partitioning menu or continue. Continuing
works just fine, but I'd rather it not ask the question at all. Here's the
relevant fragment from the recipe I'm using:

400 600 450 ext3
        method{ format }
        format{ }
        filesystem{ ext3 } .

I've also tried assigning a mountpoint to it (/recovery) expecting that the
installer will create it on the target filesystem for me, but that didn't
work (speaking of that - is there any way to add own directories to the
system as part of the installation process without modifying the d-i? Is
using the preseed/early_command way a good idea for that purpose?).

And one more question related to the auto recipes - is there a way to assign
a label to a filesystem from the auto recipe?

thanks in advance,

marek