exim is a mail transport agent

Hello,

I just did a test install with a sarge cd downloaded from

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/cd-images/debian-weekly/i386/

(cd 1) and noticed, the following in the second stage (configuring
the debian system):

in the menu of base-config the entry for configuring exim is:
Mail Transfer Agent konfigurieren (I did a german install).

I'm not sure, but shouldn't this be Mail Transport Agent
(as it is in exims package description)?

I CC'd this to debian-l10n-german, but maybe it's the same
in other languages, too?

Greetings
Holger

Created with Sylpheed-Claws 0.9.12b
    under Debian GNU LINUX 3.1 Sarge (testing).
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
		Spamfiltering by www.spamassassin.org