Re: Looking for Sarge Install docs with SW RAID

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch06s03.html#mdcfg

(also available at http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/installmanual)

> Can I run the GRUB script from here (stuck at 50%) or must I IPL the
> box and start the install over? I hope rebooting at this point of the
> install does not mean creating the RAID stripe again!

Not sure. You could try killing the stuck process from VT2. You should be
able to get to the main menu of the installer on vt1 that way.

Cheers,
FJP