Please review elilo-installer 1.4

I've made some fixes to elilo-installer, fixing problems that Thibaut
Varene came across in Ubuntu. However, I don't actually have an ia64
system to test them on so I'm not comfortable uploading them to Debian.
Can somebody review and upload?

elilo-installer (1.4) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * Colin Watson
    - Fix name of title template so that it actually gets used.
    - Remove bogus isinstallable script; it only works if debootstrap
      installs elilo, which we're trying to avoid, and it's unnecessary
      because the postinst now apt-installs elilo and checks for failure.

 -- Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>  Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:32:11 +0000

Thanks,