Link Exchange Request

Dear Webmaster,

I have visited your site at debian.org and I would like to ask to
exchange links with you. As I'm sure you already know exchanging links
using well targeted anchor text will help to raise your sites
visability in search engines.

If you are interested in exchanging links with EU-Medical please visit
http://eu-medical.com/links/ click on a suitable category and then
click on 'submit link' filling in your details and then ensure the
recipricol link is on your site. Your link will be approved and added
within 24 hours if all is correct.

Please can you use one of the following when linking to my site

Link To: http://www.eu-medical.com/Blood-Pressure-Monitors.htm
Anchor/Link Text: Blood Pressure Monitors

OR

Link To: http://www.eu-medical.com/Arthritis-Pain-Relief.htm
Anchor/Link Text: Arthritis Pain Relief

Thanks,

Matt
Webmaster - EU-Medical

If you feel this mail was sent to you inapropriately, contact
webmaster@eu-medical.com about your concerns, or your express your
desire to receive no further correspondance