Re: Daily Netinst bootable?

On Thursday 06 January 2005 23:33, Brian Steele wrote:
> The daily testing netinst build ISO does not create a bootable CD.  Is
> this by design?  If so, where can I get boot floppy images to use the
> CD?
>
> I downloaded the ISO from here:
> http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/i386/20050105/

I have tried this same image and it boots perfectly for me.
The floppy images needed to boot from floppy but take packages from the CD
are included on the CD (look in /install/floppy/).

If you need other alternatives or would like to see the manual, take a
look at: http://www.nl.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

Cheers,
FJP