Re: Problem installing debian on large disk with sarge installer

Sara Falamaki wrote:
> I tried installing debian on a 160Gb disk recently.  I had problems
> partitioning it, and I've detailed them at the following url:
> <http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~saraf/debian-install.html>
>
> Could you please look into this?  I suspect this can potentially
> cause a lot of data loss if attempted on a disk that's not new.

I can't get to that page (couldn't you just include the details in your
email?) but we have recently fixed some problems with > 100 gb disks,
and it's possible these included your problems, if you did not install
using a daily build of the installer.

--
see shy jo