Re: 20040701 i386 sid_d-i netinst 2.4 OK

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 06:20:28PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Environment: VmWare
> Platform   : i386
> Kernel     : 2.4
> Locale     : ar_EG
> Image      : netinst
> Priority   : high

> Result     : OK. Pretty strange, the debconf priority bug is not here
>              anymore. Well, maybe my earlier test was less careful

>              2nd stage Arabic is still not right to left even though
>              the latest slang seems to have made it into testing.

>              This needs investigation by Steve, I guess.

I do see libfribidi0 now listed in tools/generate_di+k_list in gluck's
build directory; the tasks/debian-installer+kernel file has not yet been
regenerated.  It looks like this problem should be fixed with tomorrow's
CD build.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer