More infos for D-I testers

Hi,
I thought that it could be useful both for developers and for testers if
the d-I images were associated to a file explainig which features
testers should focus on: occasional testers would probably send
installation reports as usual without paying too much attention to this
file, but more experienced testers or people willing to help could focus
on particular aspects of the release.
Don't know if it could make sense but since I was reading this:

"Your name sounds french: did you install in French or English? We
don't have that much install reports for Sparc in languages other than
English."

As an answer to an installation report I thought it could be really
useful...
If the file existed the user cuold point out the details without being
asked to do so.
Ciao

Davide