install report

report of installation with debian-installer of 01 or 02 of July in Spanish language

this report was translated of the Spanish to ingles whit gogle help

first I want to congratulate to the equipment developer of the installer by the exelent work inconvenietes:

1- when trying boot other partitions whit grub get error 18
SOLUTION:  put in the BIOS the correct disk geometry

2-I have problems to visualize the characters of the Spanish language ñ ó ...

suggestions:

1 auto install manpages for the selected language

2 that in the configuration of boot-loader appears an option to select resoulucion for console

3 put support for install with a ppp connection

4 put rescue mode for recover the system

thanks for your time
ATT:Fredy P
greater information to respond a:  digitalfredy@lycos.es

Envia tus postales desde Lycos Postales. Envía la tuya desde http://postales.lycos.es