The page http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/ point users to a strange version of the testing installer

Hi there, and sorry for the cross-post.

We got an installation report in french on the list debian-l10n-french (don't
ask why there). It seems that the used version was, erm, a bit outdated.

I guess it's because the user was wrongly pointed to the ftp.fsn.hu unofficial
testing images instead of the official d-i release.

Could someone please take care of changing those links to that they point on
more modern and official stuff, please?

Thanks in advance,
Mt.

PS1: Thanks to the fsn.hu guys for the good work before d-i became usable out of
the box.
PS2: I'm subscribed to none of those lists nowadays, and the webmail I use does
not permit me to edit the Reply-to field...