Installation report (i386); second-stage lost settings

Hello,

I just netbooted on i386 (with etherboot); the following files:
  http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/daily/netboot/2.6/vmlinuz
  http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/daily/netboot/2.6/initrd.gz

Thanks to http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebianInstallerMknbi

Installation goes fine but second-stage lost all my first-stage
choices:
 - language
 - country (timezone default is wrong)
 - debian mirror

The first stage asked my the Debian version I wanted to install and I
choosed unstable, that may be the problem...  but since Joey wrote
earlier """It seems rather likely to me that sid's d-i has less bugs
than sarge's, at this point."""  I wanted to check by myself.

But actually I don't even know if the daily images I downloaded are
sarge or sid d-i...

Either way I have this computer (pentium2, 128M RAM) for a few weeks
and can do as many (netboot) installation as necessary to debug
things.

Regards,

        Frederic