Re: Multiple problems with d-i on Dell Latitude (i386)

Quoting Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@soziologie.ch>:
> The "build on 2004-05-28" is not wrong. It's the date the initrd on this
> image was built.
> Despite that it would be nice to have the iso build date there too.

Yes, if I report a problem with d-i, I do not get the question
"Which initrd exactly do you have?", but "Which ISO did you use?"
Would it be difficult to add the variant (sid/sarge/home-grown/...)
and ISO build date at a prominent place of the boot menus?

Cheers, WB