Re: Processed: aptitude looses all deb by poweroff at configuration step

  I don't really understand this report.  Could you explain more
clearly?  (ie, what does it mean that "all downloaded packages by
aptitude were lost" -- you mean the cache was emptied?)

  Daniel

|                 He was the kind of man who can use                          |
|                 the word "personnel" and mean it.                           |
|                  -- Terry Pratchett, _The Light Fantastic_                  |
\----------------- The Turtle Moves! -- http://www.lspace.org ----------------/