Re: Single Language Ram Disk?

Denis Barbier wrote:

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 03:02:38PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
sylvain ferriol wrote:
i have change NO_I18N to DI_LANG for selecting a single language ( C and others..)

example for building:
fakeroot make DI_LANG=fr build_floppy_root

the next step is to put DI_LANG as default in languagechooser and put the flag to 'seen' in questions.dat
This won't allow DI_LANG=C, because then it would look for
Description-C, wouldn't it?

Should not be a problem, it simply means that all localized fields are
removed.  Anyway DI_LANG=en should be used instead, IIRC choose-mirror
needs it to display country names and not country codes.

Denis
and we have 300k freed on root floppy ;)