[l10n] Do not update partman* changelogs anymore

As all partman packages currently are under heavy testing and several
modifications occur to templates, I think it's time for use to switch
to Nikolai Prokoschenko scripts for handling changelog entries for
these packages.

So, I've update all partman* changelogs with a note about this.

Translators, please DO NOT update changelogs anymore FOR THE partman
packages only (and also for other packages which show this note).