Install Sarge on a diskless workstation ?

Hi folks,
 Hope this is the right place to ask...

I've been playing around with a Mini ITX machine (VIA M10000) and previously had woody installed and configured to boot using PXE and tftp with its root filesystem mounted via NFS from another machine.

However, I get bored easilly, so decided to have a play with sarge and its new wizzo installer :-)

My question is, where do i tell the install process that i want to use a root filesystem that is mounted from NFS ?

There are no disks whatsoever in this machine, and the install proces doesn't seem too keen on letting me install it on anything other than a local disk.

I've tried mounting the exported filesystem manually in a console but the version of mount doesn't appear to support nfs (maybe i'm just doing something stupid here).

I'm using the netboot images from here :-

http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/daily/netboot/

Any help would be much appreciated, even if its just a simple "sorry not supported yet message" cos at the moment i'm just convinced i'm doing something dumb !

Up to the mounting a filesystem bit though, i'm impressed with the new installer. It detects my not so common hardware fine and configures the network ok, so well done folks, looks like its gonna be great when done !

Cheers

Lee Mitchell