[l10n] Update l10n-changes

Hello, it's me again!

Well, you guessed it: I've updated my script (or now better: scripts)
once again. The new features of this release:

* The script has been renamed to something more appropriate
* It has been split in two parts, one suitable for running after each
debconf-updatepo run (Denis, I'd like to know, if this part of the
script could be included in po-debconf!) and one for generating the
changelog entry
* iso_639.tab is now used, if available. If not, the built-in list is
used.
* The biggest change for now: if log-changes is run after (or within)
every debconf-updatepo run, the final changelog will include all the
translators who have been working on it since the last release! Here
you go, Christian.

Well, that's about it. Please try this stuff, tell me what you think
about it.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org