Re: bterm-unifont override disparity

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 06:47:04AM -0500, Debian Installer wrote:
> There are disparities between your recently accepted upload and the
> override file for the following file(s):
>
> bterm-unifont_0.004_all.udeb: package says priority is optional, override says standard.
>
> Either the package or the override file is incorrect.  If you think
> the override is correct and the package wrong please fix the package
> so that this disparity is fixed in the next upload.  If you feel the
> override is incorrect then please reply to this mail and explain why.

Would you please change the priority of bterm-unifont to optional?

At standard, it is automatically installed by anna, which breaks
32 Mb installs.  We have updated languagechooser so that it will
be installed whenever a language that requires it is chosen.

I'm sorry for asking you to change it to standard before.

--
Matt Kraai            kraai@ftbfs.org            http://ftbfs.org/