Re: German translations (Was: Install report)

Hey,

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 11:55:40AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
>    1. (at the second screen after boot and selected German language):
>
>       On top: "Wählen Sie die Tastaturbelegung aus"
>               (= nicely printed Umlauts)

I can't locate that string. I can get "Wählen Sie eine
Tastaturbelegung aus"  (die->eine)  Seems to be changed in kbd-chooser,
Alwin?

>       Below:  "WÃ?hlen Sie das Tastaturlayout fÃ?r die PC-Tastatur"
>               (= smells like an UTF-8 problem)

I can't locate this string, too. There is one with "Tastaturbelegung" in
kbd-chooser which sounds like this one. Seems to be changed, too.
UTF-8 looks ok in that file. What date is your d-i from?

>    3. The screens
>         "Execute a shell"
>         "Install Lilo"
>       and perhaps some more are not yet translated into German.

I think this is in base-config and in utils which are both translated.
Again, which date is your Inst. from?

cya,
Dennis