Re: Countrychooser changes

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> Below is, for each currently supported language, the number of
> countries for which at least one valid locale exists in this language.

This means that with the following hypothesis:

-"mono country" languages have only ONE entry
-multi country languages without clear default (Arabic) have only one
 entry (and countrychooser is then mandatory)
-other "multi country" languages have up to 4 entries (three with
country defined and a "Other" entry)

....we end up with 54 lines in languagechooser

Are we ready for this ?