Re: Countrychooser changes

Quoting Steve Langasek (vorlon@debian.org):

> Why would the list of a "few common countries per language" be part of
> languagechooser instead of countrychooser?  That seems wrong to me.

That also seems wrong to me. This is why my *real* preferred scheme is
the one with languagechooser_ng. See the ISOs I've put on
people.debian.org/~bubulle.

However, Petter currently prefers the current languagechooser which
offers country choice.

For sur, when combined with the rewritten countrychooser, we end up
with some redundancy.

Please try my ISO's with combined languagechooser_ng+countrychooser
and tell me what's your feeling about this design.