Re: FWD: debian-installer beta 2

Below a mail forwarded by Joey about spanish l10n for debian-installer.

Wilfredo, this mail is sent to Teofilo Ruiz Suarez, who did the most
of the spanish translation in debian-installer. It is also sent to the
active debian-l10n-spanish mailing list (which means teo will get it
twice, probably, or even three times...:-))).

I guess these are the contacts you need when it comes at helping out
in Debian translation work.

Spanish translation for debian installer is pretty well
advanced....but there are lots of other areas in Debian where
translators may help.

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):