Debian Installer home page, TODO link broken

Hello.

I was not quite sure who should I notify about this, so I am posting it
here. The "TODO" link at the Debian Installer home page at

seems to be broken. I get the following error:

-clip-
Error

Error: Unexpected output from cvs co: cvs [checkout aborted]: Absolute
module reference invalid: `/debian-installer/doc/TODO'

Check whether the directory /var/lib/gforge/chroot/cvsroot/d-i/CVSROOT
exists and the script has write-access to the CVSROOT/history file if it
exists.  The script needs to place lock files in the directory the file
is in as well.

CVSweb by <zeller@think.de>
-clip-

--