Installer builds for non x86 archs. - Was Re: Daily builds may go away

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 18:59, Joey Hess wrote:
> Ray Knight wrote:
> > This looks like images for x86 only, which is not evident from you
> > mail.  Where might I find test images for m68k Mac, PPC Mac, SGI Indy,
> > Sparc?  I don't have time to do any development, but I do have time to
> > help test the installer.
>
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ports-status

OK, there is a link to an m68k Mac image at this site.
But, there doesn't appear to be an installer for NuBus PPC Macs, no link
to installer images for SGI Indy or Sparc.  Is anyone working on
supporting the NuBus PPC Macs?  How about SGI Indy or Sparc?

There are 2.4.23 kernel images available for NuBus PPC Macs at
http://nubus-pmac.sourceforge.net/  This web page will also give a
pointer to the NuBus PPC Bitkeeper repository.  If there is a Debian
maintainer interested I'd be willing to create a diff.   This is the
kernel I have running on my 7100 and my Performa 6290.  I try to
maintain the Ethernet drivers for both m68k Mac and NuBus PPC.

--
Ray Knight <audilvr@speakeasy.org>