installing using serial port

Hi all,
	I just finished to install a Debian using debian-installer I
have no problem so no installation report bug but I have a little
question it is possible to have syslinux use serial console and
traditional console at the same time? I found it is possible to modify
syslinux configuration to work this way.
	My question arose from the need of having a head less server to
save space, I needed to connect it to monitor and keyboard to install it
then I modified, grub, the kernel and init to use serial port as
console. I think this capability should be usefull in server farms too.

Ciao
sc

--
Stefano Canepa email: sc@linux.it - www: htt://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.