Re: repository move complete

Hi,

> >  - Everyone's account/password should work on costa.wiggy.net as on
> >    alioth. Any new users will need to be manually synced over until
> >    new years.
> >  - svn web interface is at http://costa.wiggy.net/svn/ for now.
> >  - If there's any problems, contact me or wiggy.
>    - ssh authorised_keys is not mirroed yet, so you may want to log in
>      and set that up manually

Is there still someone working on the repository move?
Yesterday I was able to svn update and commit, but today I get a fat
warning about DNS-SPOOFING or man-in-the-middle-attack.

???

Greetings
Holger

> ted@laptop:~/manual$ svn up
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> @       WARNING: POSSIBLE DNS SPOOFING DETECTED!          @
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> The RSA host key for svn.d-i.alioth.debian.org has changed,
> and the key for the according IP address 192.25.206.28
> is unchanged. This could either mean that
> DNS SPOOFING is happening or the IP address for the host
> and its host key have changed at the same time.
> Offending key for IP in /home/ted/.ssh/known_hosts:2
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> @    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
> Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle
> attack)! It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been
> changed. The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
> cb:f3:37:51:d6:8a:54:25:11:f6:76:a0:96:0f:81:bc.
> Please contact your system administrator.
> Add correct host key in /home/ted/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this
> message. Offending key in /home/ted/.ssh/known_hosts:3
> RSA host key for svn.d-i.alioth.debian.org has changed and you have
> requested st rict checking.
> Host key verification failed.
> svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

Created with Sylpheed-Claws 0.9.12b
    under Debian GNU LINUX 3.1 Sarge (testing).
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
		Spamfiltering by www.spamassassin.org