Re: x-window-system

On Mon, Dec 27, 2004 at 07:47:52PM +0100, anton feldmann wrote:
> hi
> my name is anton feldmann.
> i have some problems with x-window-system installation.

Please post on debian-x or write a bug report against the xserver-xfree86
package.

> i have a
> diamond fire GL 1000 Pro graphic card and

Can you provide the lspci output ?

> a adi Microscan17x monitor.
> how can i fix this.

Well, "i have some problems, please help me fix them", kind of message is
_NOT_ going to encourage people to help you. You don't even tell what the
problems are.

That said, if you are on x86, try the vesa driver, and it should help you out
a bit more.

Friendly,

Sven Luther