Re: Debian installer: partman-prep

> It would be better if you are given svn access.

I granted Cajus commit access.

This was the 139th entry in the commiters list.

Joey, I suggest we do some "cleaning" next year. There are certainly
people in this list who do not contribute anymore to d-i.

We have always had a very opened way of allowing access to our SVN
repository and, so far, this did not lead to big problems as,
obviously, commits are monitored....I certainly have no intent of
changing that (my philosophy on such matters is very liberal), but I
feel it may be wise to do some cleaning from time to time....

Of course, before ungranting access, we would then mail the concerned
people.