Re: Fwd: Debian installer: partman-prep

On Fri, Dec 24, 2004 at 12:52:16AM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 09:04:27AM +0100, Cajus Pollmeier wrote:
> > Just looked at the new version. It has changed in base-installer 1.14.
> > Ignore me ;-)
>
> It's moved to a different file (kernel/powerpc.sh), but the code is
> still there. Could you please send me /proc/cpuinfo? I'll make it do
> something more sensible based on that.

I noticed Sven's mail including your /proc/cpuinfo, and I've fixed up
trunk base-installer accordingly.

Do you need the sarge branch fixed as well? I would imagine that full
support for this subarchitecture is too ambitious there given that d-i
will basically only be getting bug fixes between now and final release.