Re: please test new quik with initrd-support (was: Re: getting quik into sarge?

Ce jour Sun, 28 Nov 2004, Colin Watson a dit:

> On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 10:58:48AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > and, better not to forget, the new quik.deb is available at
> > http://www.ulyssis.org/~p2/debjes/
>
> Could the quik.conf(5) man page also be modified to include
> documentation of the initrd option? I'd be more comfortable with
> modifying quik-installer to match then.

i meant to do some doc updates in my last update, but i ran out of time (was leaving
for ottawa), so i didn't get a chance to do so :(. in my next "upload" i
will have the updated docs (initrd= and pause-after= included).

eric