Re: creating kernel udebs from kernel-source

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 02:55:20PM +0100, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> I am not really sure what you are talking about, but we have packages
> in the archive generating way more binaries that what this solution does.

No, we don't. We had this with linux-kernel-di. This package produced
about 200 binary packages. The current state will be about 400.

Bastian

--
If some day we are defeated, well, war has its fortunes, good and bad.
		-- Commander Kor, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3201.7