how to install extra packages through proseeding

This seems to be a dumb question but so far I have not figured it out by searching documents and email lists.

The preseeding example (http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/apcs01.html) only says the following words: "You can also choose to install no tasks, and force the installation of a set of packages in some other way.". I am just wondering what is such a "some other way". Should I do some post-install scripting for this or there exists something configurable in the preseed file?

In Redhat's kickstart, specifying additional packages is very simple. Just list the package names in %packages section. Hopefully the debian installer can do something similar as well.

Thanks,

Jin