Re: Subversion Checkout Hangs

Geert Stappers wrote:
On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 04:36:41PM -0500, Daniel F. Dickinson wrote:

Okay, I'm try an anonymous subversion checkout
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/d-i/trunk debian-installer
and it creates the debian-installer/.svn directory and that's it. I'm not sure if this is a problem with svn.debian.org or if its a subversion issue (including my use of) so I'm asking, is anyone else having problems with this?

current setup of svn.debian.org doesn't have a good reputation...

I've got NAT and a firewall on debian system that is acting as a router. It seems to work fine for ntp, ftp, and http for computers behine the router so unless svn needs some sort of special port access (like active mode ftp) I don't see it being the router, but I could be wrong.

Any suggestions?

Try again.
(and see if svn.debian.org is up again)

Well I can svn ls d-i/trunk/installer and d-i/trunk/scripts but trunk/packages seems to hang, so I know the server is up, but there is something it doesn't like about packages. If it's the server, is there any other way to get the current sources?

Daniel F. Dickinson:
"Time does not die; the circle is not round."
http://www.indigo.ca : bookstore
http://www.talkorigins.org : for origins of life archives