Re: Installation report: mirror asked twice during the installation

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 20:25 +0100, Frans Pop wrote:

> On Friday 05 November 2004 19:58, Jerome Warnier wrote:
> > During the installation, I don't understand why it asks a first time
> > for a mirror (based on the country) once before the reboot, and once
> > again after the reboot. It doesn't even default to the previous choice.
> > It would be great to keep this between stages of the installation!
>
> This is beginning to look like spam! All your comments could have been
> made in _one_ proper installation report [1].
I know that perfectly. I'm not willing to report a real, complete
installation, as I do it on very common hardware, I want to report very
limited matters I have about d-i.
> Please stop wasting our time with these loose messages to the list.
I really don't see why you would prefer a single report with everything
in it, instead of several, carefully-separated ones.
I do it on purpose of course, not to mix everything in one single
unreadable and "unfollowable" e-mail. Do you fear e-mails?
Moreover that was the last topic (for some days).
If you don't want to answer or read, simply don't!

--
Jerome Warnier <jwarnier@beeznest.net>
BeezNest