The best scheme to test D-I

Hi all,
I'm going to clean my hard drive and re-install all my system. I have a
powerpc based computer and I will put mac os x and debian on it. I also
plan to test d-i on this computer. Then, I wanna know if some of you
could give some advice on partitionning the hard drive. I mean, should I
create a third free partition along side the two main partion (mac os +
debian ) in order to be able to test d-i without deleting my existing
debian partion or is there another way to test d-i?
Thanks for your reply,
--
Jaonary RABARISOA
27 rue des loges

Inscrivez-vous gratuitement sur Tandaime, Le site de rencontres !
http://rencontre.rencontres.com/index.php?origine=4