Re: Proposed changes to console-data

> In addition, I propose to add the following patches for new keymaps
> which are in the BTS:
>
> #267380 : Persian/Iranian keymap
> #267451 : Arabic

Note that these two are completely untested. These are keymaps I
grabbed on Arabeyes site, but I'm not in the position of testing them.

Can you consider the removal of the fr-latin1 keymap in the
console-keymaps-at udeb ? There's a BR from me about this.

This keymap is considered obsolete by French users and is mentioned as
obsolete in the french translation. However, still having it is
confusing....