udebs that need upload (non-i386)

The following udebs that cannot be build on i386 need to be uploaded
soon if they're to make the release:

partitioner (Code change is required for mips, tested by ths. m68k mips or s390)
silo-installer (Many updated translations. Code changes that may need testing.)
partman-palo (Many code changes, translations. Would need testing first.)

Of these, the partitioner upload is required before we can release, the
others are optional so if nothing is done we will use the older
versions.

--
see shy jo