Re: d-i pre-rc2 has support for russian installation broken

Quoting Nikita V. Youshchenko (yoush@cs.msu.su):
> Hello.
>
> I just found that in d-i pre-rc2 images (linked from
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer) russian installation is
> broken.

I must admit that I'm completely lost with what happened to Russian
support.

There have been discussions a few weeks ago about changes between
Evguenyi, Anton and Nikolai....things have been commited and it seems
that they weren't tested enough.

So, either this is a transitory situation or I'm afraid we will have
to live with a kinda broken Russian support...or delay the release.

Have you tested with daily build images ?