Re: Gratuitous header changes by l10n-sync

> hm, you could run both sides through 'msgattrib --nowrap' (or use some
> arbitrary wrapping number) before comparing them. That should solve the
> wrapping problem at least.

Interesting suggestion. I already had a msgattrib run for removing
obsolete entries from individual PO files (not from master files). I
just added "--width=79" to it.

I have also made other changes for keeping the same PO-Revision-Date
when:

-the only changes occur in comments (except for fuzzy markers)
-the only changes occur in header fields

This should not avoid gratuitous commits (the files will be commited
if a single header was changed) but as PO-Revision-Date is not
modified, Joey scripts which detect translation changes should be
fooled less often.