Re: Final status of Debian Installer string freeze

Christian Perrier wrote:
> As announced, the string freeze of Debian Installer is now over. THIS
> DOES NOT MEAN THAT STRING CHANGES ARE ALLOWED. Please wait for the
> translation upload period to be over.

String changes should not be made even after the upload period.

The following udebs have translation changes that need to be uploaded
before tomorrow's archive sync. I need people with the relevant
arcitectures to upload these.

partitioner (m68k mips or s390)
	(has code changes, should be tested before upload)
quik-installer (powerpc)
yaboot-installer (powerpc)
vmelilo-installer (m68k)
aboot-installer (alpha)
palo-installer (hppa)
	(not uploaded since April, enourmous numbers of translation
	updates, no code changes)
arcboot-installer (mips)
sibyl-installer (mips)
silo-installer (sparc)
	(code changes, would need to be tested before upload; they close
	some bugs)
colo-installer (mipsel)
delo-installer (mipsel)
s390-netdevice (s390)
zipl-installer (s390)
s390-dasd (s390)
partman-ext2r0 (arm or mipsel)
partman-palo (hppa)
	(not uploaded since march, code changes would need to be tested
	before upload)
partman-newworld (powerpc)
	(small code change should be tested before upload)

--
see shy jo