Re: Sun Fire Blade 100x

On Saturday 02 October 2004 22:29, lorenzo gherdovich wrote:
> Frederik Dannemare wrote:
> >> I cannot install debian sarge on Sun Fire Blade 100x using PXE.
>
> [...]
>
> > I think you should at least provide a complete log from a serial
> > console (e.g. a minicom log or something). I, by the way, had a
> > similar experience with a sun fire v100 not too long ago.
> > <http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2004/08/msg00132.html>
>
> My blade is x86, not a sparc one.

arh, yes, that's right. forgot x (and z, I think) are not sparcs.

> I have nothing to show, because I don't see anything after

> The machine looks to be freezed.

Well, ok. Anyways, you should probably file a bug report (installation
report) as mentioned on
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/report-template
This'll make it easier to keep track of the issue.
--
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:frederik@dannemare.net
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Frederik+Dannemare