Re: Fixed in NMU of countrychooser 1.06

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
> tag 265161 + fixed
>
> quit
>
> This message was generated automatically in response to a
> non-maintainer upload.  The .changes file follows.

Hmmm, Joey, I mentioned yesterday that I could make the upload for
countrychooser because I wanted to have it use the new name for the MK
country, thus needing to use the up-to-come iso-codes.

For that reason, I wanted to build iso-codes (I have Alastair
agreement for a NMU), then build countrychooser from a system with the
new iso-codes.

The idea was having TC2 with a supposedly final countrychooser.

I'm hesitating whether I should make a 1.07 with this fix alone or
not. I guess I will as countrychooser is not a very costy upload (no
autobuilders involved).