problems with boot...

Hi, I'm trying to boot and install
my system with your netinst / mini debian cd
but I was unable to detect my raid devices and network interfaces.

This is my system:

gigabyte GA-8EGXDR-E with 2 xeon 3.06 ghz and adaptec AIC-7902W on board.

Actually I got the "zero channel" raid card adaptec 2015s plugged into the m/b and it manages an array 5 on 3 maxtor 15k u320 h/d. The m/b got a couple of embedded network interfaces too: INTEL RC82545EM and INTEL 82550PM. With the debian 30r2 (full cd) I was able to detect the network interfaces but the i2o driver is missing and i don't know how to build one for my kernel. I read about the dpt_i2o.o module too and I tried to put it on a floppy under boot directory to let it to be loaded during debian installation but nothing to do, there is a kernel mismatch.

I don't know if I have to use the dpt or i2o modules ?!? (http://i2o.shadowconnect.com/index.php)

I'm very confused...

please let me know if you can help me

kind regards from Rome