Re: [l10n] Missing strings in packages/po/bg.po

Quoting Ognyan Kulev (ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg):
> Hi,
>
> I've tested Bulgarian translation of d-i in expert26 and found that the
> following titles in main menu are not translated:
>
> Free memory (low memory install)
> EVMS module..
> SSH...
> LVM...
> MD...

Hmmm, none of these appear to be marked as translatable stuff. So,
this needs some code change to partman-md....You should report a bug
against it asking for these to be marked as translatable.

> Moreover, none of the po strings in partman-md are in packages/po/bg.po.
>  (Just search for "partman-md" in bg.po.)

They are here. However, as the templates file is just named
"templates", you don't see "partman-md" in comments.

For instance, "Write the changes to the storage devices and configure RAID?"
(line 7219 in packages/po/template.pot)

Several templates files need to be renamed to <package>.templates so
that the general template.pot file has more useful information about
the package each string pertains to. However,
I was reluctant to make these changes a few weeks ago on all
packages. I changed several of them, but several others still need
this.