Re: Introduction and questions about a failure while calling dpkg-buildpackage linux-kernel-di-powerpc-2.6-0.71

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 12:01:59AM +0200, Niklaus Giger wrote:

> What did I miss? Do have to copy manuall /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.8-pegasos to
> /lib/modules/2.6.8-pegasos ?
>
> Is there somewhere a newer version of linux-kernel-di-powerpc-2.6?
>
> Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

linux-kernel-di packages an existing kernel in a udeb. I think you're
expected to have the kernel package specified in kernel-versions
installed on your system. Short of that, you probably can place the
kernel and modules in the same type place with the same names.

<stephen@marenka.net>