debian-installer beta3/rc1 doesn't boot

Debian-installer beta3 and rc1 doesn't seem to boot.  It doesn't matter
if I choose GRUB or Lilo, after the first reboot 2 things happen
probably from the same problem:

1.  If Lilo is choosen, in the boot process the word LILO appears
infinitelly through out the screen:

LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO
LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO LILO

it never stops.

2.  If GRUB is choose, almost the same happens but it doesn't loop
forever.  After one or 2 screen full's the GRUB word stop appearing.

I thought this was a problem with Lilo but after seeing GRUB doing the
same thing I think the problem may be in the partitioning program
(fdisk).  I can't remeber if I've choosen the automatic partitioning
scheme or if I did the partitions myself.

Forgive me if I've missed something and this problem already have been
reported.

--
Marco Ferra