Introducing and asking.

Hello, all

my name is Luis, and I'm from Brazil. I make packages (mostly deb and
rpm) for the Centre of Computing of the State University of Campinas.
I'm new to the list(s), so I'm presenting myself. I apologize, in
advance, for my poor English.

I'm sending this email to both lists (debian-boot and debian-cd)
because I could not find out which one was more proper for my
question. My problem follows:

We here at the centre want to make a GNU/Linux distro with all of our
software. My idea was to make a Debian Instalation CD with
debian-installer, with some basic server packages (like apache, php4,
mysql, postgresql) and some other software that are dependencies to
ours.

The result would be a like-standard Debian instalation, with some
differences: the software contained in CD1 and a new option in Tasksel
(marked by default if it's possible) named like "CCUEC Software".

I could not find references to how to do it on Debian website. If any
one could send me where can I find the information on how to do it, I
would be grateful.

Thanks in advance,

--
Luís Guilherme Fernandes Pereira
http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~ra009206

 "Os que crêem que a culpa dos nossos males está nas estrelas e não em
nós mesmos ficam perdidos quando as nuvens encobrem o céu".
 -- Roberto Campos