erroneus entry in table on http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ports-status.de.html

Hello list,

it seems to me as if there has happend a mistake regarding the links to the
hppa-iso images in the ports status table. "RC1" in the businesscard-column
links to the netinst-image and vice versa.

BTW: I tried both RC1 images on a HP 712/60, but unfortunately without
success: The netinst hangs at 9% (incidentally at package console-data?)
while installing the base system as mentioned in several bug reports.

With the businesscard iso there's a similiar problem. debootstrap is not
able to load gcc-3.0-base (or to proceed further than 12%?). I tried this
with different hosts.

Greets,

Holger

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl