Re: Basque is now "multi-country"

Christian Perrier-(e)k esan zuen:
> The eu_FR locale has been added to Debian. So, now, Basque in D-I will
> be multi-country, which means that users choosing Basque will now see
> the countrychooser screen which will propose Spain and France as
> possible countries.

Thanks again for all you make for basque localization.

> I'm just making the needed change to languagechooser. This will be
> activated in the next languagechooser release.
>
> ....just hoping I'm not jumping into deep political problems..:-)

Not for my side and I think there (in debian) are no political problem.

Someones (I too) think the basque country should have a nation but this dont will fix in Debian, the problem is in the basque country and If ever our politics solution this we can change this parameter but I dont thinks I ever seem it.

Thanks again